Thursday, October 20, 2005

update


One of my friend made a distant call to remind me of updating my blog days ago. So i guess maybe it's about time to leave some words. :-) hahaha

To be honest, i did have a hard time in the first few weeks since school started. it seemed that i always have endless homework to do, and often have to sacrifice sleep to finish all the assignment. All my classmates are so talented, and seemed i could never catch them up. Moreover, all the teachers seemed so mean that no matter how hard i tried they just wouldn't satisfy with my work. i went back and forth from school to dormitory everyday and spent much of my time on homework (mostly drawings). I felt stressed out frequently..........

Fortunately, things started to get better as i get more used to the art/design school. As my advisor once told me "they want you to do your best.Doing ok is not good enough." It is so true. I never ever drew so much in my life (100+logos, 300+thumbnails/drafts) , and if they did not push me so hard, i guess i would not be able to make any progress. i learned to keep trying until the last minute coz usually the more i try the better results could be rendered.

hey, chia yo chia yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home